Robert W. Cohen con The 50 Greatest Players in New York Giants History (English Edition)The New York Giants joined the National Football League back in 1925, and have since been one of the league’s flagship franchises. The Giants have appeared in nineteen NFL championship gamesmore than any other teamand have won eight league championships. Iconic figures such as Eli Manning, Phil Simms, Harry Carson, Michael Strahan, and Frank Gifford have all played for the Giants. Twenty-five players who spent at least one full season with the Giants have been inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame, and fifteen of those men spent the majority of their careers playing for the team.
This book carefully measures the careers of those players who made the greatest impact on the team. The ranking was determined by such factors as the extent to which each player added to the Giants’ legacy, the degree to which he impacted the fortunes of his team, and the level of dominance he attained while wearing the Big Blue uniform. Features of
- Comparteix que va ser en augment. (Catalan Edition)
- Reading History with the Tamil Jainas: A Study on Identity, Memory and Marginalisation (Sophia Studies in Cross-cultural Philosophy of Traditions and Cultures)
- Great Contemporaries: Churchill Reflects on FDR, Hitler, Kipling, Chaplin, Balfour, and Other Giants of His Age
- The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Physics (English Edition)
- Sterrenkunde voor in bed, op het toilet of in bad (Dutch Edition)