Herbert Jones con Data Analytics: An Essential Beginner’s Guide To Data Mining, Data Collection, Big Data Analytics For Business, And Business Intelligence Concepts (English Edition)
Say goodbye to scratching your head in confusion
This data analytics book could be the answer you're looking for...
This book has lots of valuable eye-opening information about data analytics, which will help you understand the concept of data mining, data collection, big data analytics for business and business intelligence concepts.
With this book, not only will you understand all the internal nitty-gritties about data analytics, you will also understand why data analytics is changing the business arena. You’ll realize that the high-performance analytics will enable you to do stuff that you never thought about before probably because the volumes of data were just too big (among other reasons) and so much more.
We’ll begin by first examining what data analytics really means and what it entails. Do not fret when you meet challenging terms as you read on, as this book includes detailed explanations of words you may not understand.
Here are just some of the topics that are discussed within this book:
- Overview Of Data Analytics: What Is Data Analytics (And Big Data Analytics)?
- Data Analytics And Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis And Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Data Collection
- Types Of Data Analytics
- The Process: The Lifecycle Of Big Data Analytics
- Behavioral Analytics: Using Big Data Analytics To Find Hidden Customer Behavior Patterns
- Further Pattern Discovery In Advanced Analytics: Machine Learning
- And Much, Much More